Medication-Assisted Treatment & Telehealth
Trinity Village is where the healing begins.
Trinity Healthy Living MAT & Telehealth
What is Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)?
It is the use of medications, in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies, to provide a “whole-person” approach to the treatment of substance use disorders. Medications used in MAT are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and MAT programs are clinically driven evidence-based practices tailored to meet each patient’s needs.
- Medication Assisted Treatments include Buprenorphine (Suboxone), Vivitrol, Naltrexone and other options.
- We also specialize in treating co-occurring disorders along with alcohol and other substances of addictions, such as Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, and other mental health conditions.
- Individual psychotherapy, medication management, trauma care and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP), and other specialized groups.
- We offer in person and virtual telemedicine services, anonymous group therapy sessions available.
- We accept most major insurances including Medicaid.
Virtual Healthcare is Here…
Treatment On Your Time Through Our Telehealth Services
The coronavirus pandemic has forced millions of Americans to stay home, and for those struggling with addiction or maintaining their recovery, it can be challenging. Our online virtual substance abuse counseling and other outpatient services come right to you on your time and in your home through our telehealth services.
The benefits include eliminating transportation time and costs, loss time at work, childcare needs and reducing exposure to illnesses.
via telehealth and/or in person: